Monday, December 13, 2010

Last minute plans

This week was very hectic I hardly had time to really work. Plus the Silver Lake Art Craft and Vintage Flea Market was canceled on the 18th so we I had to sell this weekend, unfortunately I didn't have to update about this sudden change. But I got to do a hat and even start on some cute crocheted characters and I managed to get a few pictures.



This crocheted doll will be part of a doll line I will make next!




For the APT Space show I had cupcake cuties, pan dulce (sweet bread), cup o' joes and the hats for sale. It was all up during the LA ArtWalk, which by the way was awesome!
I met up with old friends and met some nice crafters.
There were a lot of booths with cute craft, including vinyl hair bows which I am going to get in exchange for a mustache cupcake! 

I know there are a few weeks left for the new year but the RBK has a lot of plans for the new year. I already brought out a few designs I will begin making and I will post them up as they come to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment