Thursday, March 10, 2011

Being Busy is Good A Thing

I have been keeping to busy these past few weeks. I had a lot to do, a custom hat order, little cup o' joes for flock shop, paintings and plush for shows, and homework for school. I can not complain it keeps me going.
I recently went to school which is really exciting but since I already have a previous degree and I am a full time crafter it gets really hard to buy all the supplies necessary. Good thing my friend Steve came to the rescue with an awesome discount on art supplies! Now I am prepared for fashion!

Besides that, I will be part of a Doll maker Show this weekend, along with my RBK buddies and other really talented artists. Opening night is this Saturday, March 12, from 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm. @ the Cactus Gallery in Eagle Rock.

Cactus Gallery
4534 Eagle Rock Blvd.
Eagle Rock, CA 90041
The art will be up until April 5th, so check it out if you are in the area and can't make it for opening night.
Next Weekend!
I will be part of another show at Monkey House Toys. It is a Mustache and Hair show.
2874 Rowena Ave
Los Angeles, California 90039
I will post up a flyer with more information.
Finally, on Sunday March 27th, I will be at the Pink Parlour with the RBK.
We will have our own booth, and we will be selling all new creations!
The Pink Parlour Festival
@ The Santa Anita Race Track
285 W. Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA 91007
It will we open Sunday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm.
There will be a fashion show, great bands playing, and talented crafters.
I will post up pictures of the Doll show as well as sneak peeks of my paintings for the Hair and Mustache Show. I am really excited to do it, because I have painted in a while!
Come and join in to any of the shows and events!

No comments:

Post a Comment