Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crazy for the Mustache

I got some picture of my doll for the Doll Makers Show at the Cactus Gallery.
It will up until April.

She is completely handmade and made out of fleece.



Make sure when making a doll you don't sew the legs on backwards, like I did.
Third time is the charm! :) I had to be, or I was moving on!

Also...
 The Shave and Mustache Show is this weekend!
Here is a small sample of my paintings for the show, they will be up for sale until April.


I am excited for this show and meeting all the great artist who will also participate in this show.



Monkey House Toys
2874 Rowena Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90039
Here is the flyer and the info for the show's location.
Looking forward to finally have paintings, they turned out pretty great!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your paintings in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! For my first comment. lol.
    I hope you enjoyed the show!

    ReplyDelete